Paperworld: Now in India
Experience the international trade fair for back to school items, writing instruments and office supplies
The largest global trade fair brand in its category Paperworld now forays in India. The fair will to bring the industry stake holders on a common platform to develop business opportunities, connect with right buyers and showcase trend-setting innovative products that will capture the Indian stationery & write industry markets.
Why do best brands trust us?
- The preferred trade fair for industry to launch new collections
- India edition of Paperworld, world's largest office and stationery trade fair
- Buyers explore and source the latest products
- Smooth access to the growing e-tailing, retailing and wholesale segments in India
- Abundant business and networking opportunities with allied programmes
The 2019 success story...
4 days of business opportunity | 272+ exhibitors | 30+ international participants | 12,287+ trade visitors & more...
Impressions of the 2019 edition
“We received a very good response from the western, southern and northern regions and the association with Messe Frankfurt India also attracted a lot of foreign delegates and investors. I am thankful to the organisers for giving the buyers and exhibitors this opportunity.”
“Our experience at this show has been excellent, because we welcomed visitors from all over India and also some overseas companies. We feel that this is the best show for the stationery sector in India.”
“There were many new and international products that I was not aware of, but visiting this show broadened my knowledge and also gave me better choices for products both from domestic and international companies.”